The Strata CIX40 is a highly versatile system designed to give you the ultimate in features and flexibility. Configure the Strata CIX40 as a single site telephone system and add to it as your business grows, or at a branch location networked with other Strata CIX systems.
The Strata CIX40 can be configured as a pure or hybrid IP solution, or for traditional end-points. Whether you are ready for IP telephony today, or sometime in the future, your options allow you to decide when and where it makes sense to deploy IP telephony.
Initial Config & Supply
3 Analogue Trunk Lines, 8 Digital Extensions,
6 Analogue Trunk Lines, 16 Digital Extensions, Extensions, 2 SLT Ports, 8 IP Channels, 8 SIP Trunks or 16 IP Channels.
Door phone takes 1 DKT port phones, QSig connections or 8 SIP Trunks
- 8 party call conferencing (up to 6 external) saves cost on expensive conferencing services.
- Automatic scheduling for day, night and lunchtime mode, with daylight saving. On-screen directory dialling allows easy access to common numbers on a system and station basis.
- Phantom Directory Number (DN) all ows multiple extensions to be seen on a single handset, such as a sales line or for manager/secretary working.
- Automatic busy redial and callback ensuring that calls are placed as soon as the user becomes free, without using valuable voicemail resources.
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) enables calls to be routed and queued for answering on first in first out basis. Extension users can log-in/log-out of Hunt Group enabling maximum flexibility during busy times.
- Call forward to external number on a user-by-user basis, ensuring that important calls are never missed (ISDN only).
- Up to 100 speed dials per station, in addition to 800 system speed dials, making calling common numbers quick and easy.
- 10 ring tones to quickly and easily identify the type of call coming in, or to assign a specific tone to a particular project or Direct Dial-In (DDI) number.
- Intercom paging across all devices, including IP handsets, to broadcast important messages throughout the company